Jul 24, 2009

Friday mood: Complex

Now waiting for mom to come and fetch me home for weekend break at home. Seems time pass by so fast and its another weekend coming. No matter how busy over the week, whenever its time for weekend, I have a different feeling and different mood. Some people might start planning for any activity over the weekend, maybe dump books and assignments at a side and starts to dress up for another celebration outside. It's what an university student always do as they do not have the pressure from the family, especially those outside of Kuching. Therefore, the freedom is there, the motor or car is always ready for rent, or even the nearest Everrise is always open welcoming students to stock up their junk food for another weekend. Maybe they might feel they are all alone, far away from their family, might have some kind of home sick. How come I never got the chance to even taste the feeling of home sick? The main reason is my whole family is in Kuching, and no other place to go, no outing with friends, no games or lepak activity with them, just go home and be a good daughter and sister. This may appear to any of my friends from West Malaysia as "Bahagia". Complex: maybe that's the best to describe my mood now. Of course being with family is the priority in my family, where we always emphasize on care and moments together especially with my busy daddy. On the other hand, I always try to run away from my best performing daddy. The pressure that I'm facing everytime I'm home could never be express in words as no one be like me. My friend always comforting me by saying that my daddy loves me more than other sisters, and thus he trust me more, giving me more responsibility so as to train me for a tough working life in the future. Yes, me myself always have been persuading myself to believe this is true and keep telling myself not to try to escape from this role as daddy's little girl. All I wanna be is just a normal growing up daddy's girl, not his personal assistant, am I too selfish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment