Jul 22, 2009

Look like i gt a new teacher

Today i feel strange when suddenly receive a message in facebook from a guy which i dun even realise that the name is very familiar..Then, he told me that "I'm your art teacher in SMK Tiong Hin" and ask me if i still remember him. That time I'm in doubt. His name sounds familiar but how come I can't recall in which form i met him. After chat a while, I think should be in Form 1 or 2. As he say i gt change a lot, grow up already..haha.Also, he got teach my sister (should be 3rd sister) as we just one year difference. He's married with 3 princesses, now staying in Klang, his hometown i guess. Maybe i have been brainwashed till i forgot this teacher. Chatting with him make me feels like with a new teacher. After a long time of lost contact, it's facebook bring us back together to talk about the memories. Guess Facebook is not a place to play Pet Soceity only after all! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment