Jul 27, 2009

R.I.P. Bobo

Satuday, 25th July 2009
Time 0400-0700

R.I.P. to Bobo- my family's dog.

It was not a shocking news and we didn't really witness the death of Bobo, or we always call as Ah Bo. A trouble-maker dog and never behave as an obedient dog. That's why actually I didn't really like it when it chase after any motorcycles that by pass our housing area and the person in bike will come down and scold me. Eventhough sometimes I understand that every dog has their own preferences and weird attitudes. Maybe being a stray dog's children, thus it is not easily trained and well, Ah Bo is really hard to train. Whatever, 3rd sister surely be sad and hard to accept the leaving of her beloved dog. Guess it will be a tough days for her. Maybe Ah Bo is trying to make sis life easier as she will be continue to study her Master starting today.

May your soul rest in peace, Ah Bo. Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment