Jul 30, 2009

Isn't that LoNely?

And suppose I cried and said I think I finally learned my lesson
And I'm tired of spending all my time alone
- Carrie Underwood(ft Randy Travis) [I told you so]

Are people trying to get in a date just for not being lonely?
I come in contact again with my best friend during schooldays few years ago. She has been working under government department in KL for around half year. She told me about she's dating a new guy from Kuching who works in Terengganu- government servant too. They met during some course and then start the relationship since then. At first I'm quite surprising of her getting a new boyfriend in such a short time after suffers from a deep heart broken relationship with another guy. Maybe they are having love at the first sight, which I can't deny that. However, I remember when I asked her whether she loved her ex- very much, she can't even answer it. Later she told me that she just feel like somebody there to care and always be there for her. Am I being too sensitive to take that as afraid of being lonely? Now this new guy which they even talk about meeting both parents and a planning for a marriage. Aren't these all happened too fast and bit inrealistic? Maybe I'm not in that love before so I never ever can explain these. Nevertheless, she might be aware on whatever decision that she make and no matter what happen, I hope she will think first on what is she going to do and what are the consequences of every action that she take. Maybe I should just wish her happy dating, girl!

1 comments:

If life had granted a job no matter what said...

loneliness is refilled when the empty seat is available for application. Rather than spending time alone,why not just go for a colorful relationship outside? you might hurt but at last u ever experienced it and from there learn the lesson. That not bad in yr friend situation.She prefer happily just love anyone on-off as human just live once and no second chance.

Post a Comment