Sep 25, 2009

Could he be more considerate?

I never ask for a appreciation or reward when I'm helping him to do things. I also never speak back at him whenever he is in bad mood and throw all the nasty words on me. I would never stop to help him after he scold me. It seems like I'm having a very good temper or very tolerance to this person. In fact not that I didn't care whatever he scold me or criticize me, but because he is the man of the family and because I know of his dignity and pride to be a man. Of course I know the other reason is that he is the only man in the family. Thus, he may request me to be a son of him and do not act like a loser. That's why he put so much expectation that I'm going to be another perfectionist like him. Of course I admit me myself have this target to be a perfectionist also, but a person's ability is not control only by himself/herself. It's sometime destined to be so and no matter how hard we try, we are limited by the will of God. Maybe He want us to be imperfect so we won't forget how and why we come to this earth. However I don't think he is that aware on this fact and maybe he tried to ignore this fact so he want to control the world, or at least his family. Joa complaint that everytime he thinks only his own feeling and not others. I do admit this but all I need to tell Joa is, no matter what he is still our father. Even till the end of your life, he would still be your father. Thus, we can't choose or change him, mabe just pray to God that he will realise one day that he has been wrong in handling his relationship with his family members making them afraid and not respect him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment