Sep 17, 2009

Design project--Stage 1- Clearing rubbish for UNIMAS

Yesterday been a tired day for me. Early morning I got back to Unimas after a day back home for Mom's birthday celebration. We have to start our group project for the deadlines is near. Thus, while in bro-in-law car, suddenly I saw a dumped piece ofplank at the side of the bus stop, in front of FK.. Thus, instinct told me, why don't we just help UNIMAS to clear the unused wood dumped, which is not a nice view to see?
p/s: UNIMAS should thank me for clearing the wood there.

Thus, once I back to my hostel, I told Shao Yin, Let's go to FK to find Pn Ervina asking more about the group project that takes up 50% of total marks. At the same time, let's help UNIMAS a bit by cleaning the plank there. Then, we saved our Bill of Material in the report, as we used rubbish to do our project. In bike, we stop nearby and I go to take the plank. Then, we carry that quite heavy plank of more than 1m to my hostel. Then, we start our work of sawing and cutting. Let's look at Don'ts when doing the sawing- by Shao Yin. We have manual foot G-Clamp.

Today the whole body feel pain and pain anf pain! We just come out with 3 small piece of parts for our prototype! How many works to go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment