Sep 5, 2009

I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

Go on now, go walk out the door,
Just turn around now, coz you're not welcomed anymore,

.....I will survive (Gloria Gaynor)

When few weeks ago I come across this song again, suddenly think of the moment when Big sis getting engaged. A guest presented this song and I think she sang it very well! Eventhough this song is talking about a girl who are insisting or persuading herself being able to live her own life after seperated with the man, I think this song itself bring another meaning of being independent no matter what big fall that you are facing. When singing this song, thinking on the life that we all been through, all the ups and downs, smiles and tears, life always seems so short and unpredictable. Whenever you may feel you're on top of this world, the next moment you might been turn upside down. This phrase I heard from a drama, which I think is too realistic and maybe we people always forgot how true is this. When the fall may hurt you and you think that you need a long time to accept and to recover from this pain, think twice as time waits for no man. There are time you should put down the burden and rest, but the other mind you are preparing for your next action and planning for a better future.
Tell yourself that "I will survive!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment