Sep 7, 2009

I have never met such irresponsible group member

Not my choice to accept this group member but as I do not have to power to say no, thus I have to try to learn to say OK for anything that is being pushed to me. Not only me, but to other group members that we are all "forced" to accept this new and strange group member that we do not know him at all. Anyhow, he's in our group and from the beginning till now, he never concern on how's the progress of the work that should be presented this month. I believe I'm not the most angry person on this because I admit the most work is not done by me. Thus, I feel angry for this friend of mine (you know who yourself are). I can't believe that he gave his friend's contact number to us, and not telling us his own number! Gosh, I don't know we sound so threatening to him until he's so "scared" to give us his own number! Last time there were another assignment gave by the lecturer to be passed up in a short time. Thus, he who I suppose is not in the class for few weeks didn't approach us at all so, we assume that we are not necessary to include his name in our group project. Thus, after we had done all the work and were about to submit, he suddenly pop-up using his FRIEND'S NUMBER, begging us to put his name into the project. I, of course never agree to such a ridiculous and irresponsible group member. Therefore, I told my friend to tell him that we are not going to accept him as all the work is done and we DO NOT need him at ALL. However, my soft-hearted friend sympathized to him. Anyhow, she won't dare to accept him without agreement from all members. Thus, we just told him that we will only include him in our Group presentation and he will be one of the presenter. We contacted the number and told by his friend on HIS OWN NUMBER. Before this, I did think positively that maybe he do not own a hp. BUT lastly his friend give us his hp no. I really do not understand him. Tonight 7pm sharp we shall pass the finalised group power point presentation to him. I hope he won't be late and disappoint us anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment