Sep 30, 2009

It's such a shame UNIMAS got such Marketing student..

I found out this "kiasu" king is pissing people off and now trying to cover everything by saying that "this is just my way to attract more people to visit my blog and leave comments" .. Oh, give me a break..Come one, it's no shame to admit yourself! Giving excuses even put more shame on you .As a man, no, we should called you a timit boy who doesn't even dare to take up the responsibilities..Or you are just too weak to answer yourself thus you are giving excuses that you're too "busy" till you even have anytime available to post up anything which need much information..Anyhow, there is not point to argue on ur personality but I'm just feel pity on Michelle to have such a "good" coursemate cum group member.

0 comments:

Post a Comment